• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

NIB ASUS Xonar Essence STX for sale or trade for a Juli@

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Highly rated PCI-E soundcard with socketed op-amps and high-end features.

I have opened the box and looked at this card lovingly, but never installed it in a computer. Why? Because 1) it does not fit on my motherboard and 2) with 24-bit ASIO drivers, it does not work with the cPlay software.

Prefer to trade for an ESI Juli@ (which does fit and work with that software).

Since these cards list on EBay new for $175-$200+, will sell for $160+shipping in the continental US, Alaska, Hawaii. & Canada.

Greg in Mississippi

P.S. I have good feedback on Ebay & Audiogon and am a regular poster here and on Audio Asylum. Please contact me for more details on these references.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.