• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: NOS Quad TDA1543 + CS8414 SPDIF DAC Board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This NOS DAC has switchable reclocking feature, on-borad PS, and 4 TDA1543 in parallel . I can provide schematic if needed.

It is assembled and working fine. It has the typical NOS sound.

Asking $85 shipped CONUSA. Same DAC sells for more than 120 in EBay.

I have a completed TDA1541 DAC on a breadboard that can be wired to the CS8414 to experience a different sound. I can sell it for $25.

I also built a +5v/-5v/-15v power supply board for the TDA1541 DAC. The design is

FRED Rectifier -> LM317/LM337 Linear Reg -> LM317 CCS -> TL431 Shunt Reg

This ultra clean and low-impedance PS can really bring out the intimacy of the music. PS sells for $25.

I can provide photo of the TDA1541 board if needed.

Attachments

• dac_2.jpg
    dac_2.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 109
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.