• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Surface mount components!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

I have a large quantity of surface mount parts I'm looking to get rid of.
Most were purchased from Digikey and many are in their original stickered component bags.
Many, many varieties and values of resistors, capacitors, diodes (both rectifier and zeners), some small signal transistors, LM339s, op-amps, etc.
Some very cool actives in this batch too like Cirrus CS8416 192Khz digital receivers, Philips TDA8920TH 2x80W Class-D amplifiers on a chip, etc.
There is too much to list individually, so please send me your want list of parts and I'll go through what I have and let you know what's available.
I'd also consider selling as a bulk lot if there are service/development professionals out there looking for thousands of parts at a good price.
Thanks for looking!

I now have an inventory of the parts available as an excel spreadsheet. Please contact me if you'd like a copy.
There is well over $2k USD in parts here and I'd prefer to sell it as a lot.
This would be idea for people in the service or circuit design and prototyping business.
Thanks for looking!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.