• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Omega Grande 6 SE Speakers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Up for sale are my near-mint condition Omega Grande 6 SE speakers in gorgeous Macassar Ebony finish. These speakers were modified straight from the factory with a custom addition to the whizzer cone to better control the top end, hence the "Special Edition" tag. I have used this in my dedicated 2-ch, near field setup for a while and they are outstanding sounding speakers driven by my SimpleSE amplifier. The only reason for the sale is that I recently built a custom set of monitors to fit the limited space that I have better.

Specs from the Man'f:
Frequency response : 50-20KHz Sensitivity : 95dB at 8 ohms
Power requirement : as little as 1.5 watts
Driver : Full range 6 paper dual cone Fostex with rubber impregnated surround, alloy chassis and fully shielded with custom modified whizzer cone (see pictures)
Cross-over : None
Terminals : Standard multiway gold plated binding post

Pictures:

115012944.jpg

115012946.jpg

115012947.jpg

115012948.jpg

115012949.jpg

115012951.jpg

115012952.jpg

Here are a couple of reviews:
omegagrand6

6moons audio reviews: Omega Speaker Systems Grande 6

The asking price for these is $500 shipped in the con-US, they originally cost $899 + shipping. The speakers are packed and ready to ship in the original box and will be shipped fully insured via UPS or Fedex Ground in the US. I'm willing to ship to Canada but the buyer must cover the additional costs (to be negotiated). If there is a local buyer I will discount the price accordingly. I'm located in south-eastern NH near the seacoast.

Please email any questions or offers and thanks for looking,

Nate

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.