• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Goodmans 201 drivers. Sydney, Australia

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Item: Goodmans 201 drivers

Item Condition: Very good. No tears, cone rubs or other obvious faults. Excellent for their age (1960's).

Reason for selling: Had them for years, not going to use them as they don't really fit with current build plans. Moving out all my unused drivers for space and a few pesos to finish the other speakers.
I bought them on a whim some years ago.

Price: $A350 + postage. Pick up and maybe delivery if it works for us. I'd rather hand them to someone, but I do box very well to ensure safe arrival (so allow me a couple of days OK?). Have reference from last person I shipped to, who was very pleased with the packing.

Payment Method: COD is best, DD and postage, lastly Paypal + fees if you arrange it with me first (I despise Paypal and giving them money). Paypal is fine if you're overseas, but all items paid this way will have full insurance and go via a trackable method. No exceptions.

Insurance: In Oz I always pay for registration, so you know it's gone and I know it's got there. If you don't want it, I can't take responsibility once it goes over the counter.

Pictures: These are older pics, taken by me at the last house. I've had them in my hands today and they look the same.

Other: EVERYTHING else in that photobucket site is for sale. Lots of the pics have other info in the captions. PM me if interested, but I'll list them all eventually.
Not really interested in trades.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.