• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

philips CD service manuals

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
looking for manuals for
sansui AU-7500
Philips CD 110,115,140,210,720,721
Philips DVD 711,751,761

i have about 5-6GB of manuals to "swap" with.

i think it sux to pay for something that should have come with the product in the first place. there´s no end to the moneymaking.

I agree with that, especially when most of the manuals they sell they probably downloaded for free somewhere.

The only one I buy manuals from is www.nostatech.nl, they make high resolution colour scans of paper copy manuals, and only charge EUR2.50 each. They have manuals for most Philips CD and DVD players. I don't think they'll have a manual for the Sansui though.

I'm at work at the moment, I'll check my collection later, I think I have at least one of the manuals you're after.

Well, I had a look at my manuals last night, and unfortunately I don't have any of the ones you mentioned. I do however have a few the are close enough to be useful.

The problem with putting a service manual library online is that a good quality PDF of a manual is at least 10-30MB, so the download bandwidth would be massive, and the site would be expensive to get hosted.

PM me a list of what Philips CD service manuals you have, I'd be keen to swap a few!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.