• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Loads of DIY Stuff for Sale! Amplifiers, transistors, IC's, heatsinks, XFMR's etc!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Guys,

I've come to that point where I've been doing this for so long that I have cabinets full of finished, half finished, and un-started projects.

I need to clean up, and I need to put some money towards my current speaker project, so this is an "everything must go" sale of all the audio goodies I'm not using or never had the time/will to finish.

I'll be posting items here in groups, along with pictures. I might not attach a picture of every item listed, but if you want to see anything just send me a note and I'll send you a picture with details.

Expect to see:

Finished Amplifiers - I've got an ST-70, and some other custom tube amps.

Amp kits - all the parts you need to build an amp, but not fully assembled

Amplifier PCB's and heatsinks

Loads of IC's - Chip amps, op-amps, etc...

Loads of transistors

Transformers

Capacitors

Drivers

I'm still debating whether or not I should sell my DIY Aleph 2 monoblocks, and my cherished pair of Lynn Olsen's Ariels. These are big ticket items that I put countless hours into, but if someone can make good use of them, and is willing to put up the money, then I would probably move them. Details will follow, or contact me if interested.

As always, all items are available for pickup in Ottawa, or I'm willing to ship anywhere in Canada or the USA. Only smaller items for overseas shipping.

Most prices are at most half of retail, and sometimes much less than half. If you really want something, and you think my price is too high, then feel free to make an offer. If you're buying several things, we can certainly work something out.

The first list up will be IC's, so here we go!

Cheers,
Owen

Attachments

• overview.jpg
    overview.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 1,651

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
IC's, Chipamps, op-amps, etc...

Here's a quick list of what I have:

OPA549T
LM3886
OPA541
OPA2544
LM4780
LM3875
LM3886TF
LM2875TF
OPA627BP
PGA2310PA
OPA637AP
OPA637BP
OPA627AU
AD8610

For the full prices and quantities that I have, please see the attached PDF.

All parts are brand new, in rails, never touched.

So many modded CD players...

Cheers,
Owen

Attachments

• ic's price list.pdf
    6.5 KB · Views: 245

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Here are the Transistors:

MJ11021
MJ11033
MJ15024
MJ11032
MJ11028
MJ15025
MJ11022
MJW21196
MJW21195
MJ11029
MJL4302
MJL4281
MJH6284
MJH6287

Again, all parts are brand new, in rails, never touched.

See PDF for prices and quantities.

So many amplifiers... The MJH6284 and MJH6287 work beautifully in the pass labs A40.

Cheers,
Owen

Attachments

• transistor price list.pdf
    6.3 KB · Views: 133

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
I have the following PCB's:

Moskido

Single channel, fully integrated class A amplifier with the Aikido tube front end. You can build most of the Moskido variants on these boards with minimal changes. I have full documentation and parts lists.

See details here:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=120608&highlight=

Asking $20 per board, which is way below what it cost to have them made. I have 5 pairs left.

Firstwatt F5

I have single channel boards left, and a few power supply PCB's. These are intended to go together as one power supply and two single channel boards. Comes with parts list, and I have several spare parts to make kits if people are interested.

This is what I'm presently using as my main amplifier, and I can't say enough good things about it. By far my favorite amp.

Single channel boards - $10 each and I have 9 left
Power supply - $20 each and I have 2 left

I have enough parts to fully build all these boards, or make kits for those interested in building their own. If you want prices, let me know.

See pictures of F5 boards below:

Attachments

• board.jpg
    board.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 1,366

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
More PCB's

I have a full set of home-made boards for a BZLS Preamp with a Relay based volume control. These are partially populated, and are being sold in "as is" condition. If you're clever, you can make yourself a great little preamp with these. They work perfectly when fully built, and I used them for a year while I was building my good version.

$25 takes the whole lot as pictured. The relays alone are worth much more than that.

There are two power supply boards, two preamp boards, two relay volume control boards, two input select boards, and one relay power supply / microcontroller board.

NO SUPPORT, NO DOCUMENTATION - DON'T ASK. If you can read a schematic, you can get these working. See the BZLS article on PassDIY for details.

Attachments

• boards.jpg
    boards.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 1,277

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Pass A40 amplifier boards:

Another set of home-made prototypes for an A40 amplifier. See the A40 article on PassDIY for details on the schematic.

These were designed to have the transistors mounted off-board, and there are screw terminals for all connections. I used TO-3 packs mounted in large heatsinks when I was using these.

These boards are complete and functional, so all you need is the power transistors which are available above.

Same rules as above apply to these: no support, no documentation.

$25 takes the pair.

Attachments

• a40.jpg
    a40.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 917

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Strange Chipamp board:

This was for an active speaker I was working on, but never finished. It has two chip amps, one for the woofer, one for the tweeter along with a preamp and active filters. There's also power supply parts on board, so all you'd need is a transformer, a pot, an RCA jack, and a heatsink.

I have no idea what one could do with this, but I suppose a center channel might be a good fit. It works, but It'll take a little bit of head scratching to figure out. Priced accordingly at a whopping $5.

Attachments

• strange board.jpg
    strange board.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 964

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Capacitors

I have the following large can electrolytics:

- Elna "For Audio" 63V, 10,000uF

I have 8 of these, the terminals have been soldered, but otherwise in perfect shape. - $5 each

- Nippon Chemi-Con SMG 200V, 1500uF

I have 7 of these, never used, but a little dusty. - $3 each

Attachments

• elna caps.jpg
    elna caps.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 965

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Heatsinks

Various Heatsinks:

Two large identical heatsinks that I used for an F5 Prototype. 8.25"w x 6.5"h x 2"d. Black. Some holes drilled in them. - $15 each

Single strange heatsink, perfect for stereo chip amp. 7" x 3.25" x 1 3/8" - $10

Two small, odd looking gold colored heatsinks. Intended for TO-3 packs. - $2 each

Attachments

• heatsink.jpg
    heatsink.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 969

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Transformers:

Please see the attached list for all the toroidal transformers I have left. Take $15 off each price listed under "New Price".

I also have:

Amveco potted toroids - 35VA dual 15V secondaries, dual 115V primaries. These are the cool looking blue ones. I have 4 of them, all have some duct tape residue on the bottoms. - $20 each

Monster sized potted military HV transformer perfect for tube amps. Measures 5" x 4" x 7"h. Huge lugs for all connections. Weighs 35 lbs.

-120V primary
-375-0-375 Secondary
-6.3VCT
-5V

Painted black with scuffing on top. Needs a new coat of paint.
- $75

Attachments

• price list - toroids.pdf
    10.2 KB · Views: 132
opc said:

Firstwatt F5

I have single channel boards left, and a few power supply PCB's. These are intended to go together as one power supply and two single channel boards. Comes with parts list, and I have several spare parts to make kits if people are interested.

This is what I'm presently using as my main amplifier, and I can't say enough good things about it. By far my favorite amp.

Single channel boards - $10 each and I have 9 left
Power supply - $20 each and I have 2 left

I have enough parts to fully build all these boards, or make kits for those interested in building their own. If you want prices, let me know.

See pictures of F5 boards below:

I am interested in 2 single channel boards and the two psu boards, also whatever bits you have to populate them; please email me with the cost incl P&P to the UK

Alan

Re: Capacitors

opc said:
I have the following large can electrolytics:

- Elna "For Audio" 63V, 10,000uF

I have 8 of these, the terminals have been soldered, but otherwise in perfect shape. - $5 each

- Nippon Chemi-Con SMG 200V, 1500uF

I have 7 of these, never used, but a little dusty. - $3 each
I am also interested in the Elna's - all 8 of them - please include in your quote for the F5 bits.

Thanks

Alan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.