• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Loads of DIY Stuff for Sale! Amplifiers, transistors, IC's, heatsinks, XFMR's etc!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Infinia,

Your parts left on Friday morning, so they should be there late next week. Let me know when they arrive.

I'm in Vermont for the weekend, so things will be slow again. If anyone is still waiting to hear back from me, it will probably be Sunday evening.

crappyjones123: I haven't forgotten about you, I'm just not quite done getting pricing together for the Moskido kit.

Cheers,
Owen

P.S. The following items have sold:

- All tube amps, except ST-70
- Most heatsinks
- Elna Caps
- One of two F5 Kits
- MJW21195/96 are all gone
- MJL4281/4302 are mostly gone
- Several OPA627BP's
- BZLS Preamp boards

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Carl,

An email has been sent.

If there's anyone else out there I've forgotten to write back to, please let me know by sending me another email if you're still interested. Things have finally settled down, so I'll be quicker with responses now.

Cheers,
Owen

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Still have a lot of this stuff available!

TerribleT:

I only have the actual amplifier boards and parts left, but no PSU boards or parts. If you're willing to throw together your own PSU's, then I could get you two single channel boards with all the parts to go on them. After that, I would be entirely out of F5 stuff.

ncc:

I do have some OPA627AU's still available. 5 of them total. If you're interested, send me a note and I'll get you a total with shipping.

I still intend to post an updated list, but I really let it slip. I'll get something together and post it in the next few days so people know what is still left.

Cheers,
Owen

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Guys,

I've attached the updated list with absolutely everything that I still have left here.

If you're interested in anything, please reference this list and feel free to ask me about anything.

I've reduced the prices on a few items, and I've removed anything that has sold.

Cheers,
Owen

Attachments

• Updated Parts List.pdf
    8.4 KB · Views: 148
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.