• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

my new web page

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For those of you on the forums who love to browse the net looking for new web pages (as I do). I would like to humbly submit my web page which has only been up and running for about a week and a half.

I'm promoting a line of high end electronics made in Canada as well as some diy related products, speakers(enclosures), amp modules etc.

Since this is my first attempt at a business, never mind it being a web business any feedback is more than welcome.
The name of my business is Fred's Audiophyle-Options, the net address is http://www.audiofileoptions.com

Dave many thanks for your help....................

...................... Fred Petersen

further up dates

Thanks to all who have replied to my thread.

I've had over 300 vists to this thread and 2 replys.

My apologies for being under construction and for not having prices posted on the kits yet.

The next project we're working on is pricing the modules on the diy page so if there is more of an interest in any one of the modules let us know and we'll work on that first.

Thanks again......................................

................................ Fred Petersen

Good evening fellow surfers, Fred Petersen here finally, to reply to some of your querys.

My computer has been to the doctor getting de-loused, I finally got it back today.

The contacts link on my web site is finally working properly so you can reach me by using the contact link at the top of my web page if you happen to be on the site.
As for the price list just the items with prices actually on them are for sale at this time.

Regarding the query from Dave's audio I'm unfamiliar with anyone from town marketing Solen Speakers, I'd be happy to do some research for you just give me some more details.

Thanks to all who've responded to this thread
I'll keep you posted as progress is made.

........................... Fred

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.