• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Tubes, opamps and a sound card

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The sound card is gone.

Opamps and tubes still available.

Thisis all the info I have on the tubes that I Bought off ebay a month ago.

I have an incredible sounding Matched Pair of Mullard 6DJ8 tubes. One is Mullard labeled 'Made For Knight' one is just labeled Mullard but they are identical construction and sound exactly the same. These tubes have shields and halos, steel pins and decent printing. They are very lightly used and test very strong at Tube1-98/102 Tube2-94/100. 100 is the max on my Knight KG600b tester. 46 is replace and most new russian and chinese tubes test about a 90! They pass gas tests and have no shorts. There are no cracks or chips, no burn marks anywhere on the tubes. I bought them in 2004 for a BAT preamp and used them for no more then 100 hrs. I've tried all the mullard variants including the gold pins...and these sound better!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.