• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Lots of 5 tubes & Lot of capacitors (incl. Vitamin Q's)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm clearing out my inventory to make room for some stuff. Hopefully somebody has a use for this stuff.

Tube Lot
This is a lot of 5 tubes that came with the Glass Jar Audio Bijou headphone amplifier kit. Since I decided on a modified schematic with all different tubes, I don't need these. The lot includes:
-JAN Sylvania 6922 NOS Qty 2
-Russian NOS 6N6P Qty 2
-6V4 (equivalent to EZ80) Rectifier Old Stock Qty 1
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I was thinking something around $25-30 shipped for the lot of tubes.

Capacitor Lot
This is a lot of miscellaneous capacitors, all older and some high voltage. There are some Sprague Vitamin Q's in there. The lot consists of:

-Sangamo 7700µF/50VDC Qty 2
-Sprague Extralytic 2200µF/30VDC Qty 1
-Sprague Vitamin Q 0.5µF/2000VDC Qty 3
-Sprague Vitamin Q 2.4pF/10,000VDC Qty 3
-Aerovox 1500µF/350VDC Qty 4
-Mepco Electra 14,000µF/35WVDC
-Mepco Electra 6300µF/35WVDC
-Mepco Electra 2500µF/100WVDC

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

More pictures are available.

I was thinking something like $15 shipped in the CONUSA for the capacitor lot. Note: I found two extra caps since I wrote the listing and updated the quantities, but the photograph doesn't show them.

Open to offers on both.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.