• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pass Labs A75 matched transistors for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all,

Its been a long time since i've visited these boards. I have come to the realization that I will probably never have time to finish my A75 project. I have a full set of matched A75 transistors for sale. I bought them about 5 or 6 years back from an enthusiast in Canada who was selling them as matched sets. The power transistors in the t03 packages, as in the original article in audio amatuer.

I paid about 330 for these way back when. I am looking for 250 obo for them. I think this is reasonable but have been out of the scene for a while. If prices have changed since then, feel free to make me a reasonable offer. I am in the bay area, CA region.

I accept paypal and money orders.

If you are interested, please respond to the post or email me at norman_mfe@yahoo.com

thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.