• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

ScanSpeak-Seas- Focal drivers for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all, I have various drivers to sell.

R2904/700000 - :att'n: 1 new 1 just used for a test; 450 euro/pair. Shipping not included

D2905/970000 - Used but in excellent conditions; 160 euro/pair. Shipping not included

Focal:

7K6411 - :att'n: New!! Never used; 200 euro/pair. Shipping not included

As you can see from pictures all drivers are in excellent conditions :)

Last edited:
Lower price for M15CH002 - New!! Never used; 200 euro/pair!! :spin:. Shipping not included

Lower price for CA18RNX - New!! Never used; 80 euro/pair!! :spin:. Shipping not included

Lower price for D2905/970000 - Used but in excellent conditions; 120 euro/pair!!! :spin:. Shipping not included

More detailed foto available on request!

Hi Antonio,

it has been a while since you posted this thread, and the M15CH002 are probably already sold.

I understand you bought a number of different chassis for testing. Why didn't you stay with the M15CH002, and with which concept did you finally end up? I am currently looking at different chassis from Seas, Scan Speak, Eton, and so on, and I try to make up my mind which would be an optimal combination.

Alfred

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.