• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Alpine 3555 For Sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am the original owner and have the manual and packaging. It was installed in my car in 1992 and the car went into storage from fall 1995 until 2000 when it was sold. The amp has been in storage since 2000. Amp worked when removed. It powered a set of subs at 150rms x 2 (or possibly 2x200rms, its been awhile since I've been into car audio use and install). The subs were M&M Electronic Godfather series(one of their best spl 97.8). I have the original spec/brochure for these subs too. They were used during the same 3 year period and have been stored too.

I also have a Pioneer gm-h200 that my brother used back in the early/mid 90's for about 2 years to power a set of subs. 2x100rms or 1x300rms. I don't have the manual or package for this.

email or call 248-514-9811

Thanks,
Jeff

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.