• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Two Brand New Plitron 2x22 300va Torroids + lm4780's complete!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Paid a pretty penny to get these torroids from Canada. $160 to be exact + shipping and they are not light weight! Purchased for a project that I just do not have time for anymore. $150 shipped for the pair OBO. Paypal accepted. Will ship priority mail with delivery confirmation.

If you want a package deal. I have Peter Daniels lm4780 kits with ALL upgraded parts built and ready for use. Setup for a twin mono design.

Package deal $325.00 shipped. Over $100 less than I paid. Just no time to complete.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Before wrap was removed from caps for proof of what was installed.

jeremy@garage1217.com

No, you do not quite understand correctly :)

These are the upgraded kits with BG caps, caddock & riken resistors. The upgrade is not listed on his site, you have to contact Peter directly for them. They are by far, not the standard $79 kits.

Total price for parts alone was over $440 shipped.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.