• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

6 channel remote volume control unit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I'm selling an excellent condition Altronics Silicon Chip K5600 fully assembled and operational remote volume control.

Includes the documentation.

120V operation via an IEC socket

This was part of a prototype 3 way active system that I have disassembled.

$125 including UPS ground within USA.

I will ship internationally, please PM for a shipping quote. Domestic offers will have precedence.

-Eric

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 313
The specs

Here are the listed specifications:

THD: .002% at 1kHz 1 Vrms

FR: -.1 db at 20Hz and 20kHz

SNR: 110dB

Attenuation Steps: 1db from 1 to 48dB attenuation, 2dB from 48 to 76dB attenuation

Mute attenuation: 96dB min

Signal handling: 4V RMS

Unfortunately the input/output impedances and power consumption are not specified.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.