• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Marantz CD Player (Free), Yamaha CD (Not Free), Victoria BC

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Seems to be the right place to post this.. my apologies if its not..

going through the basement today and re-found these in a box.. I seem to recall someone wanting them out of their front hall a year ago, so I took them..

hopefully someone local has a use for one in the shop or something..

1 x Yamaha CDC-585 w/remote. Pulled the cover, cleaned lens, cleaned and relubed pickup drive mech.. been running the last couple hours beside me and no skipping etc.. good cosmetic shape.. $30

1 x Marantz CC38 - Free. Heavy cosmetic wear. I plugged it in, it turns on, doesnt read disc. Didnt have a torx bit handy to pull the cover and I recall despising these things when I fixed em under warranty years ago.. so didnt go into it. Fix it or use it for parts, just take it or I'll trash it next weekend..

both are 5 disc changers.

cheers,

Brett

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.