• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Power Supply PCB's for sale cheap!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
i'm trying this again since i got no one interested before...

i have two different power supply boards, designed with the UCD modules in mind. there's really nothing too special to the board, it's a high quality board manufactured locally by one of the largest board manufacturing plants. it's a 4-layer board professionally designed by an EE. i have two versions. both use 40mm main caps with 22.5 lead centers. they also have spaces for small film caps (6 x 12.5 mm, with 10.5mm lead spacing). one is a 5-channel board (could be used for 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 channels really, and the other is a 2-channel board. i have schematics if you need.

$15 each per board. the pads are a bit small on the T-shaped board, but its doable, you just need to be a bit careful. if you get a short, just recheck your soldering. you can't be sloppy. all use phoenix connectors for ins and outs. i have plenty if you want some, we can talk price.

i have 6 of the T-shaped board and 20+ of the other board. good generic power supply board.

Attachments

• pcb1.jpg
    pcb1.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 294
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.