• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

6 channel TA2020 finished amp (setup for 12V)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I still have the 6 channel TA2020 finished amplifier PCB for sale. Purchased from Arjen (forum member). This board was modified so the power supply (110-220V) was removed and now it is setup for 12V. I wanted to use that in my car project but there was a change of plans. Amp was modified and tested by Arjen.

Paid $84 shipped. Make me an offer.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

You should be able to wire this amplifier like a regular car amplifier. Remote connection is just 12V that gets turned on/off with ignition. Then you have ground and 6 channels.

You may want to do some research on TA2020 because I have never connected this amp myself. There was a change of plans (cars) and it has been sitting in the box since I got it from Arjen. He modified the board and tested it before shipping.

Duc: I have no idea. Like I said, the mods were done by Arjen (removing 110/220V) and I never run the amp. I am not an expert on electronics but I have purchased another TA2020 (or TA2024) amp from him and run that no problem by supplying line out from my mp3 player. I would think that with this amp it would be the same.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.