• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Sony SCD-1 SACD Player + Extra's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Oh this is going to hurt...But due to events beyond my control this weekend i have to do this....

FS: Sony SCD-1 Flagship SACD Player. If you don't know what this is...Google it! This is Sonys top of the line 60lb monster CD player! this has graced the cover or every audio magazine in existence and i have many of them to prove it!

The player works great. I have had no issues with it. It has the latest V2.40 firmware and I have the upgrade gear that was a group buy here on DIY for it but i haven't installed it yet. it is included. Also included is a Sony AX-4000 touchscreen programmable remote! I did not get the original remote for the player when i bought it. the previous owners dog ate it and he threw it away (ugh). I was able to use a friends remote to program all functions into the AX-4000 which honestly...is the remote that should have came with this player! Much much nicer remote! I have copies of the owners manual and i purchased a PDF copy of the service manual that i will include on CD as well. Never needed the service manual but it was an impulse buy that i figured couldn't hurt to have just in case! I will even throw in a couple of SACD's to get you started!

this is a big heavy player. it will be packed to the nines to survive and i will ship fedex ground. I expect shipping to be $60-70 i bet. I will only charge actual shipping charges and the buyer and i can discuss that. Of course local sale is no shipping charges etc.

I have photos. it is in very good condition with the exception of a BB sized ding on the front right edge where the Previous owner stated a lamp fell over and hit it.

Did i mention i love this player? i really hate to do this but i have to. I checked audiogon and once recently sold for $1650 and there are several others priced much higher. I am asking $1500 plus shipping. Will entertain offers but i feel this is a pretty good asking price considering.

Serious buyers only. no trades. paypal or cash only in person. due to the size and expense of this item i cannot ship out of the US. sorry.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.