• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Crown Macro Tech MA3600VZ

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FS: Crown Macro Tech MA3600VZ

This is one bad monkey! 1120 watts per channel at 8 ohms, over 1500 watts per channel at 4 ohms and 1800 watts per channel at 2 ohms!!!! That’s 3600 total watts of power from a 2RU package! The key is Crowns super efficient design! These amps have been the choice for pro tours world wide!

Safe with any load even reactive ones! these suckers will drive anything!

This amp has been completely rebuilt and crown re certified. Power supply caps replaced, fan mote rebuilt, new filters installed everything as new! even new thermal grease for the output transistors! everything scrubbed, ultrasonically cleaned and in perfect working condition! what started out as simple clean and test i ended up taking to the extreme!

These have been selling used and in various well used conditions on ebay for the last month for $1,000 consistently. I was hoping to get closer to $1500 for this amp as so much time went into its rebuild. HOWEVER. due to events beyond my control this weekend. I have to sell this amp this week! I am willing to discuss a reasonable offer over the ebay selling price for a used un rebuilt one.

This amp weighs 65lbs packed. I will not ship out of the USA. as much as a i would like to. its just to risky with this big and heavy and expensive item. Paypal only.

I have pictures. please email me and i will be glad to talk your ear off about the rebuild, send you photos, etc.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.