• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS:pcm63p-k,pcm63p-Y,pcm63p-KY,pcm63-k2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everyone ,I have got some IC recently.I sew there is a shortage of these things and want to sell them by low price.they include pcm63p-k,pcm63p-Y,pcm63p-KY and pcm63p-k2.Evey type of them have the Korean grade and japan grade.Now I get the picture follow so you can distinguish the true or fade.

IMG][
my.php

my.php

Now get the price:

the pcm63p-K 20pcs/30usd
the pcm63p-Y 6pcs/73usd
the pcm63p-KY 2pcs/70usd
the pcm63p-k2 10pcs/50usd
And need 35usd for shipping...

If you are interested in one type of them ,please tell me. I will send it everywhere in the world.
Yes I can accept paypal and Western Union.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.