• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Trade? my (2) 20-0-20/500VA for (2) 28-0-28/500VA...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Looking for a trade with my (2) new/unused
Antek 20-0-20/500VA – 115V input transformers for (2)
~ 28 – 0 – 28/500VA – 115V input transformers.

Here is a link for a data sheet for my AN-5220 transformers that will give you all the specs…

http://www.antekinc.com/trans.html

Here are a couple of pics.

Stan

Attachments

• antek.jpg
    antek.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 265
Cobra2 said:
Would trade, if shipping had been reasonable...

Arne K

Yeah, unfortunately it is not. Both transformers are 11 lbs each (24 lbs packed and stuffed with filling material). I got $91.68 (online discount)shipped USPS to Norway. I could get them into a reg/med flat rate box but they do not allow that much weight AND shipping in two seperate flat rate boxes come in at $53.00 each.

Oh well, thanks though!

miklos said:
I would be interested in the 20V one.
What would be the shipping cost to Toronto, ON.
or PA. 19087 ? Trade it for what, or the price?
Thanks.

Hi miklos,

I am interested in a trade only for my (2) 20 volt/500VA Antek transformers for (2) 28 volt/500VA Antek transformers.

The prices at Antek are the same for either transformers and shipping is only $10.00 USPS to your PA 19087 address in US.

You could do one of two things here if you are looking for two 20-0-20V/500VA new transformers. Trade with me if you like or purchase directly with Antek for your trannies – either way it will cost you the same. If you would like to still trade with me I’ll add something to the transformers that you need (mosfets or?) to make it worthwhile) and you could either purchase directly from me or buy the two transformers from Antek and send them to me.

Does this make sense?

Here is a link for cost and shipping breakdown for Antek:

Your 20-0-20/500VA is the AN-5220
My 28-0-28/500VA is the AN-5228

http://www.antekinc.com/trans.html

Stan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.