• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Looking for 10,000+uF / 80-100V caps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Since six of my eight Nippon KMH caps in my P101 amp have failed I'm left without much filtering on the supply...

So I'm looking for 8 snap-in caps to replace them, 10,000 to 15,000uF at 80-100 volts (I prefer the latter).

Maximum size is 35mm diam. X 85mm height, must be good (known) brand, not used before and the newer the better.

Of lower importance - I'm also looking for lower voltage caps, around 10,000uF/50-63V for another project.

Thanks.

I think these babes would never die on you :)

Just look at the terminals... You can't pass that much current through these 0GA solid aluminum posts, so you could kill the cap, can you? :D

Attachments

• DSC03336.JPG
    DSC03336.JPG
    134.9 KB · Views: 119
  • Mallory_and_Sprague-bright.jpg
    Mallory_and_Sprague-bright.jpg
    392.3 KB · Views: 122
  • Mallorys_in-dark.jpg
    Mallorys_in-dark.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.