• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS, UK: Pair of JBL 2118J 8" drivers, excellent condition.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair of excellent condition JBL 2118J 8" midbass drivers. They look almost like new and sound superb IMHO, Light paper cone, Faraday rings and very efficient.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Specs can be found here:

www.jblpro.com/pub/obsolete/2118.pdf

I'm asking £125 the pair.

Puggie said:
I have a pair of excellent condition JBL 2118J 8" midbass drivers. They look almost like new and sound superb IMHO, Light paper cone, Faraday rings and very efficient.

Specs can be found here:

www.jblpro.com/pub/obsolete/2118.pdf

I'm asking £125 the pair.

How shipped to the US, Miami (33170). Also so do you have any pictures of both drivers together?

Here are some piccies,

I reckon you are looking at 15kg shipping weight once I have them packed properly.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.