diyAudio

diyAudio (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/)
-   Swap Meet (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/swap-meet/)
-   -   FS Speakers, audio components, development tools, lab equipment... (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/swap-meet/144091-fs-speakers-audio-components-development-tools-lab-equipment.html)

Kabigon 14th May 2009 03:21 AM

FS Speakers, audio components, development tools, lab equipment...

I was a consulting engineer for a small Japanese company and I now have a lot of equipment in storage that I need to get rid of. I have active and passive subs (including 1 pair of Aperion Audio SW-12/250), main speakers, HTIB components (including complete HTIB systems), development tools (for DSP, digital amplifiers, and microcontrollers), power supplies, transformers, misc. electrical components, etc.

The items are located in the Torrance area of Los Angeles.
Unfortunately, I am unable to ship any of these items so they would have to be picked up.

Please send me a PM if you are interested in anything.
No reasonable offer will be refused.

Thank you.

katana2112 14th May 2009 04:14 AM

Maybe a dumb question but how do I PM you?

boywonder 14th May 2009 03:23 PM

You do not presently allow PM's/emails......

What do have for mains speakers?

Can you provide any additional info on the transformers and electrical components?

Thanks

lgreen 14th May 2009 08:16 PM

Yeah, what they said!

It may take a day or two for email to activate since you are new.

Kabigon 16th May 2009 07:08 AM

I am sorry, I did not realize that private messaging is not possible.

If the e-mail button is not working, please send an e-mail to kabigon1 (at) gmail.com.

For the main speakers, most of them are multiple driver units designed for 5.1 channel virtual surround (I also have many working amplifiers designed specifically for these speakers and some complete systems as well). I have to take a complete inventory but I remember having some B&W home theater speakers and (believe or not) a pair of Dynaco A-25's.

The transformers were used for SMPS development (variac, isolation xfmr, step up/down xfmr).

I have a lot of common electrical components (IC, transistor, resistor, caps, voltage regulators, etc.)

Kabigon 13th July 2009 04:46 AM

I still have a few active subs (including the pair of Aperion Audio SW-12/250), many development tools for Analog Devices, Apogee, Bash, Cirrus, etc., and lots of other stuff.

No reasonable offer refused (and unreasonable offers will be entertained as well).

All items are for pickup only (in the Los Angeles area).

Shaun 20th July 2009 04:44 AM

Kabigon

I have sent you PM, but the replies I get from you contain no message...? I am interested in the Analog Devices DSP tools. I'm in South Africa, but I'm sure I can make a plan to get it collected.

Spasticteapot 21st July 2009 12:49 AM

Any measurement microphones? I'm in Wisconsin, but I could likely make it worth your while to drop it in a flat rate box.