• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

ICEpower 200ASC evaluation kit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have one evaluation kit of the 200ASC/200AC ICEpower modules. The evaluation kit comes with all the connectors and cables needed, you just supply a fused power inlet and chassis and you have an amplifier. $250 for the kit which includes both modules and all accessories, has been tested briefly but never used, some cables still sealed. If you have never used these before the pre-made cables greatly simplify hookup.

I have one of these kits that I used briefly that I want to sell. Some of the cables have been cut down but everything works as it should and all you need is a case and some connectors and you have a running amp.

$150 for the 200ASC and AC boards and cables to connect them.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.