• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale Toshiba 2SK389 -GR, 2SA1349 -GR, 2SC3381 -GR

Things you have for sale.
PM

Hi Edmond,
I can't find any mail or PM from you. Something has gone wrong with your
message.

Best Regards, Johan

Hi Johan,

Indeed, something has gone wrong and still goes wrong:
I just sent the PM again, but also this time it has not been listed under 'Sent Items'. Rather weird, isn't it. So let's try it another way:
Would you be so kind to send me a PM with an email address of yours that does work, please?

Cheers,
E.

Hi Johan,

Indeed, something has gone wrong and still goes wrong:
I just sent the PM again, but also this time it has not been listed under 'Sent Items'. Rather weird, isn't it. So let's try it another way:
Would you be so kind to send me a PM with an email address of yours that does work, please?

Cheers,
E.

Hi, PM with my mail address sent now.
BR Johan

Hi Johan,

Tack på förhand.

I also can send and receive PM's to and from other people. Maybe something is wrong at my provider. In the past I also had troubles with certain websites in Canada. I've just sent a test PM to you via a proxy. Perhaps it does work in this way.

Cheers,
Edmond.

PS: The test msg has been listed under 'sent items'. So this proves that my provider is the culprit.
(previous msg's, sent in a regular way, were not listed)
And thanks for your conformation.

Last edited:
Hi Johan,

Tack på förhand.

I also can send and receive PM's to and from other people. Maybe something is wrong at my provider. In the past I also had trouble with certain websites in Canada. I've just sent a test PM to you via a proxy. Perhaps it does work in this way.

Cheers,
Edmond.

PS: The test msg has been listed under 'sent items'. So this proves that my provider is the culprit.
(previous msg's, sent in a regular way, were not listed)

Yes I got your test msg now in my PM's.

Thanks for the payment! Your package with 20 Toshiba transistors is in the mail tomorrow.

God Night & BR, Johan :)

Last edited: