• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale Toshiba 2SK389 -GR, 2SA1349 -GR, 2SC3381 -GR

Things you have for sale.
Hi Pradio,

This is a tricky question. N & P complementary bipolar devices are more data-like each other than P & N J-FET's.
Only thing to match would be Hfe, but with emitter degeneration resistors, normally used, that is of no importance either....
Vbe and temperature variations of Vbe, is already matched from the monolitic design.
Se datasheets from Thoshiba on the internet.

BR Johan

Last edited:
Reminder:

For a limited period of only 30 days (during august 2010), I'll take orders from any members here as follows.

10 pcs 2SK389-GR at a price of USD 45.00 + 4.00 P/P = USD 49.00 total
20 pcs = USD 90.00 + 4.00 P/P = USD 94.00

Additional 10 pcs 2SC3381 or 2SA1349, or 5pairs 3381/1349 = + USD15.00

The transistors will not be measured or matched. I´ll pack them direct from the Thoshiba factory antistatic bag (where they've been in my possesion since january 1993) into the delivery antistatic bag.

Just send me a PM and I'll return my PP/mail-address.
Or I can send a request for payment, if you PM me your PP mail-address.

JohanB

Last edited:
John, Wanted to let you know we received the 3381,389 and1349 Toshiba devices. They really came fast to Florida and in pristine condition. I working on a Marantz rebuild that was butchered by some unknown repair center in California and did not want to take a chance on fakes or unknown origin. I do appreciate you help and prompt shipping, could have not been better. If anyone has any doubts getting these, don’t think twice.

Still aviable:

Real Toshiba Original Dual FET's 2SK389-GR, 10pcs @ USD45.00 + P/P
Real Toshiba Original Dual P's 2SA1349-GR, 10pcs @ USD 15.00 + P/P
Real Toshiba Original Dual N's 2SC3381-GR, 10pcs @ USD 15.00 +P/P

These transistors are new NOS in the 7-pin original Toshiba ZIP-package, and were made by Toshiba in Japan in the beginnings of the 90's

These are the real ones, obsolete and rare, and are left overs from a Hi-End production in Sweden.

P/P: 1:st Class International Air Mail world-wide: USD 4.00
For registred mail, where is so needed, please add USD 12.00

/:)JohanB

Last edited: