• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale Toshiba 2SK389 -GR, 2SA1349 -GR, 2SC3381 -GR

Things you have for sale.
Joined 2009
Paid Member
I ordered 8 pcs. 2SK389 last Monday. They arrived on Saturday in perfect condition, packed in an antistatic bag, wrapped with foam and put in a small cardboard box. The bank transfer took 3 days and the shipping took 2 days, so it could hardly be any faster.:)

I ordered 8 pcs. 2SK389 last Monday. They arrived on Saturday in perfect condition, packed in an antistatic bag, wrapped with foam and put in a small cardboard box. The bank transfer took 3 days and the shipping took 2 days, so it could hardly be any faster.:)

Thanks JensH.

Hope you'll enjoy these NOS 389's.

For everybody to know:

At many requests, I've now put up a test rig to match the 2SJK389-gr's. I'll absolutely not select for the highest IDSS devices, but only for matched pairs or quads in the same IDSS range. Most are around 3-4 mA up to 5mA. Ideal for extremely low noise differential input stages (around 1,2nV/sqHz) or SE Source-grounded inputs. Observe (many missinformations about this) that all IDSS ranges (GR, BL V) have the same low noise En (equavilent input noise voltage) for the same current trough the device. Above 3mA noise voltage levels out and remains constant. See data-sheet link in earlier posts.

JohanB

2sa1349

JohanB...I need 2 pairs of the 1349 and 3381 what would our cost be to Florida usa...Thanks

Hi Folks,
I'm a retired audio designer and new here on diyAudio. I sew there is a shortage of these dual monilitic transistors.
I have some NOS new "Guaranteed Toshiba" 2SK389-GR, 2SA1349-GR & 2SC3381-GR for sale. I used these types in a differential stage, with all monolitic duals (12Pcs), Phono preamp in the 90's. I bought them myself direct from Thoshiba through their Swedish distributor Ericsson Components in the 90's and have carefully stored the leftovers since then.

2SK389-GR - $8/Pc, 2SA1349-GR & 2SC3381-GR at $2 at each.

P/P $4 worldwide as 1:st class mail.

Sorry, have no 2SJ109 of any kind.

:cool: JohanB

Thanks for the deals Ataylor, Housing, Timpert & Ferrari !

I still have many more of these guaranteed original Thoshiba monolitic dual transistor types for sale.

Super low noise Dual N-channel J-FET´s 2SK389-GR US$6.00/pc More than 50pcs US$4.50/each

Low noise Dual PNP´s 2SA1349-GR US$2.00/pc More than 50pcs US$1.50/each

Low noise Dual NPN´s 2SC3381-GR US$2.00/pc More than 50pcs US$1.50/each

P/P US$4.00
For registred letter, if prefered, please add US$8.00
Purchases totals over US$100, sent by registred letter free of charge.

Payment prefered by PayPal

JohanB:)