• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale Toshiba 2SK389 -GR, 2SA1349 -GR, 2SC3381 -GR

Things you have for sale.
Hi Minivan,

Thanks for your request.

My regular price on the 2SK389-GR is USD6.00 /each & 4.50 @ 50 pcs or more.

This month I have a special price of $45 for 10Pcs due to the group-buy that went wrong. That means a total of USD49.00 for 10 Pcs including P/P.
That's why I wanted you to read the thread first, so you know what happened.

4 pcs 2SK389-GR at 6$ each plus 4$ in P/P will be a total USD28.00$, to be paid to my PayPal & mail address.
Or I can make a PP request to you, if you send me your PP account address.

Best regards, Johan

Hi Billy,

and thanks for your recognition of the arrival of your transistors.

Yes these little wonders from Thoshiba was evidently to good and expensive for the profit hungry industriin, in the main stream products, at those days .

So far, what I know, no other major masnufacturer of dual-FET's, have come up with these extra ordinary sound and extremely low noise.

Less than 1,2uV noise voltage in the gate input, equals to the termal resistance noise of a around 100 Ohm resistor. This at only 25pF capacitance!!

BR JohanB

Last edited:
Hi Jeffry,

Can you just wait for a few days please. Postal letters are normally quicker going west.....

Your delivery was sent as a 4$ regular First Class Air-Mail in a small cardboard box.

To send recommended under 100gr with a tracking number from Sweden costs USD8.50$ more, total USD12.50 internationally.

The Swedish "Posten" estimates a delivering time of around one week to Asia, so there is still a chance your transistors will arrive in a few days.

I have through E-Bay sent many hundred unregistred packages all over the world for many years and not lost anyone.

If your package is finitely lost, I will, on my expence, do another delivery with registred mail to you, at no extra costs.

BR JohanB

Hi Jeffry,
Your package is in Indonesia by now. Here is the tracking information from there:

Track & Trace Pos Indonesia Online
STATUS KIRIMAN TERCATAT LUAR NEGERI

JENIS KIRIMAN : Tercatat Luar Negeri
NO. KIRIMAN : RR137787858SE
NEGARA ASAL : SWEDEN
Status Tanggal Kantor Keterangan
[F] Departure from inward office of exchange to 11000 Adpis = 000143 10-08-2010 Spp Jakarta 10900
[D] Arrival at inward office of exchange 10-08-2010 DK Ipos
[G] Arrival at delivery office 11-08-2010 Spp Jakarta 10900 Ipos
[H] Attempted to deliver 11-08-2010 Jakarta Barat 11000 Ipos

Link : Pos Indonesia Online

BR JohanB