• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale Toshiba 2SK389 -GR, 2SA1349 -GR, 2SC3381 -GR

Things you have for sale.
Hi,
Would like four pcs. 2sc3381-gr
four pcs. 2sa1349-gr
four pcs. 2sk389-gr
Shipped to US.
I know from your first post that you don't have any 2SJ109's, but just in case things changed, I could use 4 of those also.

Thanks
Me

Hi, sorry I have no 2SJ109´s.

But I can sell you the following Toshiba Original Transistors:

4 pcs. 2sc3381-gr at $2.50
4 pcs. 2sa1349-gr at $2.50
4 pcs. 2sk389-gr at $6.00
+ P/P USD5.00 as unregistred 1:st Class Air-Mail

Total USD44.00

Payment by PayPal only.
I have copied this post including my PayPal address to your message inbox.

Thanks & Best Regards, Johan

Hi Folks,
I'm a retired audio designer and new here on diyAudio. I sew there is a shortage of these dual monilitic transistors.
I have some NOS new "Guaranteed Toshiba" 2SK389-GR, 2SA1349-GR & 2SC3381-GR for sale. I used these types in a differential stage, with all monolitic duals (12Pcs), Phono preamp in the 90's. I bought them myself direct from Thoshiba through their Swedish distributor Ericsson Components in the 90's and have carefully stored the leftovers since then.

2SK389-GR - $8/Pc, 2SA1349-GR & 2SC3381-GR at $2 at each.

P/P $4 worldwide as 1:st class mail.

Sorry, have no 2SJ109 of any kind.

:cool: JohanB

Hallo Johan,
Looking for 2x 2SC3381 and 2x 2SA1349, BL preferred; postage to South Africa.

Hello Johan, I would like to buy 16 2SC3381. Please let me know total shipped to US.

Hi,
I'm sorry, but I told before in this thread that the sole sell of 3381's is limited. This is due to a increasing demand for use in a new, but (IMO) not very god over-engineered "gizmo" design of a head phone amplifier, where these splendid low noise High-End 3381's are used only as simple DC-servo amps and in the power supply.

I suggest a substitute of 2 Vbe-matched 80V-NPN general purpose transistors glued together with epoxi glue.

This is to not empty the scarce NOS I have of this monolitic dual transistor for future service of great ancient audio electronics.

I hope you'll understand my position about this and that a substitute thread for this "Gizmo Phone Amp" components is started.

BR Johan

I have been offering these NOS obsolete genuine Toshiba monolitic dual transistors for 5 years by now and my supplies are slowly drying up.
I have left less than 100/ea of them for sale

So I can still sell 2-4pcs/each of these types as spare parts for repairing broken equipments.

Still aviable!!

Prices:
Toshiba original 2SC3381-GR USD2.50/each
Toshiba original 2SA1349-GR USD2.50/each
Toshiba original 2SK389-GR USD6.00/each

These NOS transistors were made in the 1990's but carefully stored since then.

Postage/Packing worldwide as non registred 1:st Class AirMail: USD5.00

Payment by PayPal only. PayPal fees are included in the prices.

PM me for payment PayPal address.

JohanB