Martin Logan Sequel II - $550 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 11th May 2009, 03:54 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Martin Logan Sequel II - $550

I have a pair of well cared for Martin Logan Sequel II electrostatic speakers for sale. These have been used as the primary channels in my home theater for the last several years. They have never been abused, but the panels are starting to show (sound) their age from daily use. These speakers are still functional, but require a bit of power to push, and eq to get the panels to match the output of the woofers. I am pricing these speakers low so the new owner can afford to order a new set of panels from Martin Logan. The cost of these panels is around $600, and replacement is easily done in less than an hour with simple hand tools. I would be happy to assist in replacing the panels, as I have done it before.

Also available is a spare used pair of stators if you want to try and make some DIY replacement panels. I will included them for free if you would like them.

If you are interested in trading, I will accept partial trades in the computer/electronics genre.

Speakers are located in Indianapolis, IN 46250 and the shipping boxes have been thrown away many years ago.
Old 19th May 2009, 08:53 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

Anyone? Happy to make a trade for almost anything of equal value. These are taking up way too much room. I also have a truck, and can deliver anywhere within a reasonable distance from Indianapolis - Chicago, Cincinnati, Louisville....

Thanks,
Hans
Old 20th May 2009, 09:48 PM   #3
cheric is offline cheric  United States
diyAudio Member

Would you contact me at 293-1570 (indianapolis) and we can discuss about these speakers?
Old 11th June 2009, 03:06 PM   #4
diyAudio Member

Still have them, anyone interested? I would strip them down, and send the electronics, wooders, panels as a kit if someone wanted them that way for a project.
Old 11th June 2009, 05:59 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

Would you be interested in trading for a pair of super efficient full rangers?

See my post here
Old 11th June 2009, 06:14 PM   #6
diyAudio Member

Not sure it would be worth shipping the ML's to Maryland. They are beastly heavy, they have to be close to 100lbs each, and around 6ft tall.

Thanks
Hans
Old 11th June 2009, 09:17 PM   #7
diyAudio Member

I was thinking more along the lines of doing a pickup.
Old 26th June 2009, 08:20 PM   #8
diyAudio Member

I still have these. Someone has to be able to use them, or the parts. Still happy to strip them down, and just send the electronics anywhere in the country.
Old 5th October 2009, 02:48 PM   #9
diyAudio Member

These are still eating up room in my house - Anyone interested at $450?
Old 8th October 2009, 12:26 PM   #10
diyAudio Member

Iím interested, if you still have them, but would be interested in trades. I have over 35 yrs in the audio business (one of those old audio farts) and have lots of SS and tube parts, boards etc (do a search on my name for stuff Iíve had up for sale- got much more that listed). Always wanted a pair of Martin blowguns (although was looking for a cheap pair of CLS). I had Quads, Acoustat, ET, etc. For trade, I also have NIB Alverez ArtCore AF85VLS-12 LTD guitar (this is a BEAUTIFUL limited ed violin finish Alverez, only sold to high end music stores and not available from the on-line discounters). New, with tags, warranty card, box and strung with flat wound jazz strings. This was a recent birthday gift (really wanted a Pat Methany Jazz guitar or good used Menendorf cello to replace my student celloÖbut those are $$$$). Anyway this was purchased for $699.00 (sell for $550 to keep off of eBay, any takers?). I also have a few other non-audio trades (skis). Anyway let me know. I live in Grand Rapids, MI and could meet you half way to pick up (about a 4.5 hr drive to Indy).

Hide this!Advertise here!