• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Yamaha B-2 for sale :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
As said in another thread I don't dare to torture my little audiolabs with
it and my wife will torture me when I talk about bigger speakers so
this monster is for sale.

Not really sure what to ask for it so I will let the buyer(s) make an offer.

It's unmodded, completely original and fully functional with some signs
of use on the hood which a simple respray will cure.

Pictures on request for those who are seriously interested :)

Picture from the interweb for those who have never seen this classic added.

Attachments

• yamahab21.jpg
    yamahab21.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 547
Certainly a nice unit and not long ago I would have seriously considered it :D

However, I always wonder what all these transistors are good for:

8 V-FETs
4 FETs
95 bipolar transistors
2 ICs
66 diodes

(from the vintageknob).

Have fun, Hannes

Hello eyoung
Send me your defective board in a strong double box here in France and I will return it back to you perfectly refixed with originals spares parts when it's possible.
Best regards
QUADESL63

PS : I have 2 CT7000 silver, 1 black, 3 B2 , 3 B1, 2 UC1,4 C2A, 1 C2 Silver, 1 T2 silver , 1 T2 Black....

I have been working on this for a long time I have the p/s reg back working and have just replaced a hand full of transistors I have the replacement I/C that i have not replaced yet ...any clues???I would like to fix it myself but as it is beyond my abilities, give me your shipping directions . once it is repaired meter calibration is required I have a manual and freq generator and scope, maybe you could direct me in the right direction .
Thanks , Elwood

Last edited:
BTW I am Envious B1 Is tha' bomb. I have a C4 pre and a Hafler DH200 and I am in the process of a Pass F5 build. I have repaired tube amps for guitar etc so I have dvm , scopes , freq generators , esr meter. the logic in this meter board just eludes me:warped:

regards, El

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.