• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS:AKSA 100N power amplifier in beautifull case

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am selling slightly modified famous AKSA 100 amplifier with Nirvana upgrade. The modifications include: Panasonic FC main board capacitors, Mundorf Mcap input cap, new PSU with CRC and added Mcap bypass capacitors. Two toroidal transformers are special made for lower flux density in core, so both are mechanical and electrical dead quiet. Transformers were made for 230V mains voltage and have a elektrostatic shield.

All these ingredients are packed in very beautifully and strong, robust case. The floor is made from 3 mm U steel plate, black coated. The top cover is made from 2 mm U aluminium plate with natural eloxation. Front plate is made by 10 mm thick alu plate, black eloxated. Chrome plated knob in the middle is for ON / OFF.

Amplifier is mechanical and electrical in perfect working condition.

Technical details: http://www.aksaonline.com/products/products_aksa100.html

If you interested, I can send you more photos. For all questions, please email me on the email below:

Email: moonaudio@gmail.com

Yes, transformers are made by one company special on my request and my demands. They are 300 VA rated, but they have a larger ferrite core than commercial, so the flux density inside it is much lower. Also transformers are complete electrostatic shielded.

Due special care of construction, both transformers are totally mechanical and electrical "dead" in terms of noise.;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.