• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB:Scanspeak Revelator 15W

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
AFAIK all 15W 8ohm drivers are coated. I personally do not prefer the coated version and if I had to choose I would go with the 4ohm 15W. It also has lower inductance ( 0.25mH for the 4ohm uncoated vs 0.35mH for the 8ohm ) and better sensitivity at the cost of a higher Fs.

There is a guy from Lithuania I think, who has such drivers at a very competitive price. http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=135522

If you`re looking for a good midwoofer driver which to combine with a tweeter, a friend of mine has a pair of Veravox 5s which are to my opinion better than the 15W.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.