• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: AD815 preamp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Built this a couple of years ago, and don't use it anymore. The AD815 is a current feedback, high power opamp capable of driving a lot of current. It was popularized by CarlosFM in this thread. These are the guts, and just need to be put in a box. I will include a 10k Panasonic pot for the input. The power supply is totally overbuilt, but that's a good thing. :D I'd like $60 for it. Please email me for quicker responses peglegpatrick attt gmail dottt com.

Thanks for looking!

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.