• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WANTED !!! Behringer DCX-2496 Ultra replacement...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ok I had a slight power surge issue and the only piece of equipment not plugged into a Monster power system was my DCX2496 and needless to say it was fried pretty bad and the cost of repair is almost as much as a new unit from e-bay. So I need to find a replacement unit at a price I can swallow, I paid $175cdn for my last CDX2496 used and I would be willing to pay $150-175 for another in the condition mine was in when I received it (near mint/new). So anyone who has one they want to get rid of, or if you know someone who does, I have some moolah sitting here possibly with their name on it, Peace.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.