• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: pair Wharfedale 15 inch -W/15/CS(Cloth Surround- 1955/56) $100

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair of Wharfedale 15 inch W15/CS drivers for sale.
They are very heavy, so I'd like to sell locally as I don't think these will ship safely (shippers played football with some of my speakers once)
Peak input 15 watts and are from 1955 and 1956. Ideal amplification would be low power tube amps as I believe that was what they were originally designed for. Working right now and could be used with a proper crossover. (my plan for a 3 watt Decware house wrecker that I was going to build with these just isn't going to happen).
I have larger images to email if you like. If you're local I'm open to trades for audio gear. Maybe a tube headphone amp if you've built one? I'd also trade for your skill in veneering a pair of speakers I've assembled.

As I'm rebuilding my computer this weekend I could be away from email for up to 24 hours. I will answer your emails though.

Heathkit V-7A freebie

Hi folks, would anyone like a Heathkit V-7A vtvm for parts? No charge, unless no one on the island wants it in which case I will only charge exact shipping costs.
I don't know if it works and am not going to get around to fiddling with it. It seems to need probes, a battery and a 12au7.
Preference given to those on Vancouver island, shipping might not be kind to this. Also, bump for the Wharfedales.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.