• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: 2-Axis PCB milling table

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For Sale:

A Professional 2-Axis PCB Milling Table.

A fast prototyping equipment made by the German company LPKF.
This is one of their old models: HI-P 101 Automill

It is a 2-axis milling table with pneumatic tool-change, capable of holding up to 7 different mills and/or drills. It is supplied with a plastic cover to reduce noise and dust production. It can handle 2-sided PCB boards with sizes up to approx. 20cm x 30cm

For operating this machine you will require a proper vacuum equipment for dust removal, pressurized air (6 - 8 bar) for tool change, 230V grid power, and a computer running the LPKF proprietary software. The software is based on Windows 3.11 or Early Windows 95 machines. The drills and mills need to be HSS type, with 3mm shaft. I am not sure, but it could be that LPKF still sells these on their website.

- Software, manuals, software licence and parallel port dongle are included.
- PC hardware and drills are not included.

The hardware seems to work normally. Control with the front-end buttons works normally, and addressing of reference points works. The trick is to set up the communication with the PC. I have not been able to make this work, and this is why I am selling it off.

Anyone interested is invited to make an offer via the forum or email. I will take cash or bank transfers, or if absolutely nescessary paypal.

Note that the whole thing is considerably large and heavy... I suppose shipping is possible, and I am willing to help you arrange but do take into account significant shipping cost. I suppose the best way is to come over here and pick it up for yourself.

Attached is a picture of the milling table.

Regards,
Bakmeel

Attachments

• dsc03982.jpg
    dsc03982.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 185
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.