• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Beautiful Zigma's with DCA4 drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All -

I built these speakers a couple of years ago, am moving soon, and hoping not to take them with me. These are very attractive speakers, tall and thin, my wife's favorite (she doesn't know I'm selling them). The drivers are Dave Merrill's DCA4, the cabinets are per planet10's spec (here) and inside have baffle step correction and a zobel network. I'm asking $75 for the pair.

6moons reviewed them here.

WRT their sound, it's good, but totally lacking bass (say below 150Hz) - they would probably sound really nice with a sub.

I'm in Boston, contact me for my address/phone.

Attachments

• zigmas front.jpg
    zigmas front.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 582
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.