• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Feeling out... Phase Linear 3500II Preamp... for sale....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have for sale a Phase Linear 3500II Preamp from the early 1980's, I'd say probably 82. It's in good but not perfect shape, is in good working order but has a dirty Volume pot that creates a crackling when the volume is being upped or turned down.

I'd like to get $150 USD (plus shipping) for this unit as it's quite a good unit and with a bit of a tune up could be great. I'm really posting this to determain intrest, if anyone has any intrest post here or PM me and we can go from there, Peace and keep well.

Speaks

Trades available!!!!

Looking for four feet of heatsink for a F5 project, if anyone wants to trade for 4 pieces of heatsinks 12" long and a minimum of 8.5-10" tall with a plate thickness of .375" and a fin height of 2.5-3". Or if you have suitable heatsinks I'd be willing to look at them also but they must be suitable for F5 application.

Possible second trade is the complete BOM for two stereo F5's amps including power supply. Priced with decent parts and good supply caps they were sourced at around $100-120usd for the four channels, IF YOUR A TECH OR HAVE BULK SUPPLY FOR THE f5 BOM IT WOULD PROBABLY COST YOU LESS THAN $90usd (sorry for the caps but I'm not re-wrting folks). I have boards and toroids but have yet to order the build parts, I could easily trade for the parts and save the orders to Mouser and Digikey... Pics can be provided if intrest arrises, Peace.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.