• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

500VA 30+30V and 225VA 25+25V toroidal transformers FS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all,

It's been a while since I posted on this forum. A few years ago I built 2 LM3886 based amplifiers but have now dismantled them. So I'm selling off some of the bits.

At this point I have two toroidal transformers which have hardly been used for sale.

500VA 30+30V secondary, 115+115V primary made by Clairtronic
£29.00

225VA 25+25V secondary, 115+115V primary made by Toroid
£15.00

Postage for either is £7.99 by courier or I can do a postage discount for both.

Or you are welcome to collect from Woking, Surrey, UK

I've got them both listed on ebid and cqout if you need images or more details.
http://www.cqout.com/item.asp?id=4670547
http://www.cqout.com/item.asp?id=4670544

Can I tempt anyone??

Hello Rephil,

I've checked the price and surprisingly it's still only £18.00 for both transformers to Belgium!

I've also got some 10,000uF (63 volt) capacitors for £2 each and a bunch of other components that go into making an LM3886 based gainclone.

Thought I'd mention it incase you needed other parts.

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Yes I take these two transformers,

Hi chris-man,

ok for the two transformers. I buy them.

I have lost (or got damaged) some parts in my lab in changing home from Italy to Belgium. As I have not yet found any place here where to buy anything related to electronics, I have some difficulties…

My condensators are Kendeil K01063103, 10 000uF, 63 volts, BHC ALS30A103DE063, 10 000uF 63 volts. Some of them are loosing their electrolytic outside the cap.

So I could by some new ones, 6 would be fine if you have them. I did pay more than 2£ for my Kendeil : 9 Euro each one, made in Italy, bought in Italy … What are you selling ? Are these new and in good condition ? Let me know. Then I will say you if I buy them too. Thank you.

Best regards

rephil

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi mgm31,

maybe chris-man has a second 500VA transformer. I could let go this one if not getting it means for you that you can't finish your project. My projects are for later on as I am in my new house and have a lot to do.

Let me know.:)

Best regards

rephil

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi mgm31,

for me it is OK, but you will have to contact chris-man in order to buy it. If he don't like the idea to make two packages, I will buy both transformers.

I am living at the french boarder, but it is very far from Toulouse. The last city in France near to me is Givet (10 km), (this, near where the Meuse enters in Belgium). I could bring this transformer there if you want. The total to be paid then is what chris-man is asking to pay for this transformer + a small participation to the p&p, tbd (to be defined).

What is PM ?

Kind regards

rephil

That would be very kind to you.

I think the weight is about 4Kg and french post will charge 10,50€ for less than 5Kg to send it tou Toulouse from anywhere in France

PM is Private Message (no personnal information in a post)

If we can deal with 15€ for the shipping to France, it's OK for me. I can send you a bank check (in euro) to avoid paypal fee.

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi mgm31,

This is chris-man ‘s thread. We should wait until he offers a solution to you. For now, we are speaking of nothing. If necessary, we will continue PM later. As said, he has maybe another 30V+30V 500VA transformer for sale. And he should also tell us something about the 10 000uF 63 V condensators that he has for sale. He has also other stuf for sale. What is it ?

Chris-man where are you ? Sorry for these personal interferences in your thread.

Kind regards,

rephil

Hello,

I've uploaded a photo of the capacitors here if it helps (the two large capacitors at the back).
They are unbranded but are definitely 10,000uF 63V.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Dimensions:
* Diameter: 3cm
* Height: 5.5cm (including legs)

I have 4 in total if you are interested?

I only have the 2x transformers mentioned above, 1x 500VA and 1x 225VA.
Can I confirm that Rephil wants both?

I also have:
6x 470uF 63V capacitors
2x 1000uF 40V capacitors
8x 100uF 50V capacitors
2x aluminium heatsinks - 1 large, 1 small
8x 0.05ohm resistors
2x 8A bridge rectifiers
a selection of quick blow fuses + 4x fuse holders

If you are interested in any other parts, let me know and I'll give you a good price.

Cheers

Probably be helpful if you knew more about the heatsinks...

Large one dimensions:
* Length: 27cm
* Width: 20cm
* Height: 2.5cm

Small one dimensions:
* Length: 20cm
* Width: 8cm
* Height: 2.5cm

Both have a few holes drilled in them.

I also have a black ABS plastic project box with metal plates at each end.

Dimensions:
* Length: 28cm
* Width: 19.5cm
* Height: 7.5cm

I can post photos of any items you are interested in.

Cheers

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi mgm31,

you have got mail. In it I said that you may do what you want and buy the 500 VA transfo sold by chris-man. You may also buy the second transfo if wanted. I will not buy any condensator as mine are not the same size. So feel totally free. It is easier for me if you buy directly from chris-man.

Hi chris-man,

I said that I wanted to buy both items. If only one remains, that one will I buy. If none remain, I will be happy that a diyaudio member gets what he needed. For me it was a buy for the future, as my lab is not yet fully integrated in my home. So no problem at all. I consider only the bank transfer for the payment, if needed, this because I am not yet ready for different payments here in Belgium.

Best regards

rephil

chris-man said:
Hi Rephil,

Ok that's all fine with me. If mgm31 does not want to buy the 500VA I will sell you both and PM/email you my bank details.

To mgm31, if you would like the 500VA transformer I am happy for you to buy that one? Let me know either way if you can.

Thanks guys

That's ok for me if you can accept paypal as french bank transfer are very expensive in non euro zone.
Please give me your paypal address in private message

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.