• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Image Dynamics idMax 12 D2 V.3

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Had this sub in my car for less than a year. Works perfectly. Car was totalled. I didn't play this sub even close to its capacity. It's a very melodious sub b/c of the paper cone. The cone has a slight dent in it as seen from the pics but it is not punctured and there is no fear of it being punctured. Due to the weight of this item I would like to sell locally. The custom box cost me about $120 and is built to the sub specs and filled with polyfil. Reasonable offer takes it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.