• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Vintage Tesla Alnico Woofers to sell - ARO 942, ARO 932

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have here six pairs of legendary Tesla ALnico Cinema Woofers. Following speakers are to sell:

2 Pairs of 30 ohm ARO-942 in mint condition (actually as new) - 15 inch, big alnico magnets, paper cone, 100db sensitivity, 24Hz resonance frequency. Same speakers as by "lampizator P24" project.

I also have 2 pairs of ARO-932, which is same speaker as ARO-942 but 15 Ohm - extremely rare due to lower impedance, not so hard to use as 30 Ohm. Very good condition.

The ARO-942 are part of Tesla AKR-303 cinema speakers from 1960s, and i have all further components to fit, such as: 2 crossovers, 12 pieces of ARE667 oval midrange speakers, 6 pieces of alnico horn tweeters ART-481. I don´t have the enclosures (which are tooooo big to ship anyway) but i can provide plans.

Then i also have a pair of complete AKR-153 system including enclosures. They are huge, similar to VOTT A7, sound is spectacular.

2 pairs of Tesla ARM-9304 - extended range alnico woofers.

I will post some pictures as soon as i´ll find the USB cable for my camera. ;)

If you are interested, let me know. Prices are negotiable.

Greetz

Tesla aro 932 like new for sell

For Sell Tesla Aro 932 Like New, manufactured in 1979, 15 Watts, 15 Ohms, still in original boxes with tags. NEVER used, I have many photos. Were bought two years ago for a project that I was thinking about, but i do not have time to achieve. I'm from Rumania.
If you want MORE pictures please tell me.
My price is 490 euros.

PHOTOS http://picasaweb.google.com/home?tab=cq
E-mail- maxrovn@yahoo.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.