• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Beyer MM-1 RTA Mic Best Budget RTA Mic

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Brand new in the box, only used for one Lab test. a very hard to find RTA / Calibration mic. Dave Berg from Orfield Labs and I did a big Budget RTA mic shootout pairing the Behringer, DBX, Superlux, Nady, Naiant, Earthworks M23 and the Beyer together against orfields B&K lab mics. The Beyer MM1 was the bets overall budget mic out of the lot.

We were shooting for $250 and under price range with the Earthworks being the exception. and the Beyers response was RULER flat out to about 18K with the smallest HF bump of any mic tested. this uses a slightly smaller capsule then the other mics and we surmise this is the reason.

I liked this mic so much i bought the sample! Unfortunately that my financial situation has put me in such a tight spot that i have to sell it.

Dealer cost was just over $200 and this mic has been out of the box only for the test. I would like to get $200 shipped within the USA for it.

Please email me at tetech2@doitnow.com

Attachments

• dave sm.jpg
    dave sm.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 276
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.