• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FREE - Stereophile/TAS/Listener/etc

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FREE:

The Absolute Sound: Issue 61 thru issue 156 (Sept 89-Nov05) - MINUS issues 104-112 (this was during the TAS financial meltdown when they published sporadically and had a bad habit of not mailing issues)

Stereophile: V10#3 Apr87-V14#2 Feb91; then V17 #2 Feb 94- V20#6 June 97

Listener: V6#3 July 2000-V8#5 Oct 2002

The Audiophile Voice V5#3 thru V10#6

Audio Equipment Directories for 92,94,95 & 96 TAS Guide to Hi-End Equipment 91/92, 92/93 & 94

Read once or twice, and thrown into the storage boxes so condition should be excellent. Approximately 75 lbs. of back-issues. Absolutely NO cherry-picking, and no inquiries as to whether I have such and such an issue. The only email I wish to receive regarding the magazines is, "When can I come to pick them up".The entire lot (meaning ALL OF THEM) must be picked up in Albany NY. I'm sorry, but I WILL NOT SHIP, and I will not meet you within any distance of my house. You must come to me and I will assist you in moving them into your vehicle. It's spring cleaning time, and the boxes have been in the attic for far too long. If I have no response within 30 days, I'll simply toss them into the trash (well, recycling actually). I have no interest in making a profit on these but if someone wants them, please, by all means.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.