• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS : 500w Subwoofer plate amplifier Keiga KGND5250

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This was shipped over from the States and has sat idly by as I haven't had time to put it into a project.

It has been tested, and switched over to 230V to work in the UK however should you decide to retire somewhere sunny you can switch this back :)

It's Class D amplifier and the KGND5250 is 82% efficient.

The Keiga Class D amps also have very low standby power consumption of 1 Watt, which meets new European standards. Because of its efficiency, these amps produce very little heat.

The Keiga Class D Amps use the ICEPower® modules, developed by Bang @ Olufsen Powerhouse a/s.

As well as the PDF attached I also have schematics for cut-out dimensions which I'm happy to email.

I paid $550 to have it shipped over so I'm looking to cover some of my costs.

Asking £165

Because fo it's weight I would recommend buyer collects, but I could arrange a courier at the buyers expense.

Location is Oxfordshire.

Attachments

• kgnd5250.pdf
    50.7 KB · Views: 212
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.