• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pair of Newform Research Module-15

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
One 15" ribbon and 5" one Peerless woofer in a sealed oak veneered cabinet. Bass is fantastic for such a small driver. Highs are clean with a very wide soundstage. Sounds like a much larger speaker. Needs to be off of the floor to sound their best. You can experiment with that for yourself.
My 50 wpc amp really lights up the room!
Over-all measurements are: 39 1/2" tall by 6 1/4" wide by 10" deep. I'm not sure how much they weigh, maybe 30~35 lbs. each.
Paper-in-oil caps, copper foil inductors and I think silver hook-up wire.
The veneer has a few chips you can see in the photos.
I was using them for sound in my workshop but have a different system in there now, don't need these any more.
I don"t have original packaging but I"m a good packer, just have to find some appropriate size boxes.
I don't know how much shipping will cost. I won't over charge, just the actual cost. Choose your carrier so long as there is a branch close to me, it'll happen.

Seem to be having ups & downs with Shaw Cable, If I don't answer doesn't mean I'm not trying.

$450 plus shipping from Cranbrook BC Canada & PayPal fee.

Attachments

• dsc_0269.jpg
    dsc_0269.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 208
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.