• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Getting out of the hobby; TUBES OIL CAPS & a Console Radio case

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
After a long bit of consideration I'm getting out of the tube amp hobby for a while. Partly its because I finally have a set of Amps I'm happy with and partly I couldn't afford to keep the tube hobby up and continue my new interest Surplus Firearms. Thus I'm selling off all the left over stuff that didn't sell on ebay here.

I will accept any fair offers for any of the equipment listed. For payment I accept check or paypal. Buyer pays shipping. I will ship anywhere using any service the buy specifies.
If needed I can provided timed/dated pictures of anything that is for sale.
A note about the tubes. These tubes were sold to me as working NOS however I never got around to testing them myself and I've sold my tube tester already. They are sold as is, however IF you send any bad tubes back I will refund 50% of the purchase price (I don't think this will happen since I bought the tubes from reputable dealers) not including shipping. I will not refund if the tube is damaged by the shipping service. I highly suggest getting insurance on the shipping especially if you choose to ship USPS or UPS (In my experience they are the worst offenders).

TUBES:
9x 6J7
1x JAN-CEL-3B22
2x 7N7
2x 0A3
1x 2A5
1x 2A7
1x 2B7
2x 58
1x 6F8
4x 6GK5/6FQ5A

*Will edit and post more tubes tomorrow...got to dig em' out of the basement*

OIL CAPS
12x 1uF + 10% 600v *Russian NOS*
2x 8uF 1500VDC AEROVOX
2x 8uF 1500VDC Sprague (CP70B1EH805K1)
2x 8uF 600VDC Sangamo (CP70E1EF805K1)
1x 15uF 600VDC General Electric Pyranol Capacitor (comes with mounting brackets)

RCA MODEL 221 CASE
This is an empty case with *MOST* of the hardware sans the knobs and internal components (actual radio and speaker). The case needs to to have some work done to look pretty but there is no permanent damage. Structurally it is a solid case.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.